Our Golf Course Maintenance Staff works very hard to keep the course in the best possible condition at all times.
We need and greatly appreciate your help! Thanks for your compliance with our Local Rules!
George Mackey – P.G.A. Professional and Rick Liddell – Course Superintendent
Local Rules – USGA Rules govern play except as modified by Local Rules
1. All fences and highway out of bounds.
2. Yardage markers to center of greens.
3. French drains filled with stone, ground under repair.
4. Ball near newly planted, staked trees, move ball one club length away no nearer hole. No penalty.
5. Play drainage ditches as staked.
6. Replace turf and repair ball marks on green.
7. Keep carts 30 feet from greens & tees.
8. Invite faster players to play through.
9. Hole #7, screen behind tee, see sign posted on screen for local rule.
Join us soon for a day of golf with beautiful Adirondack views!