The newspaper reported that employees were working for a wedding-related event at the Emeralds Restaurant in the club house when the fire broke out at 10:07 p.m. Ticonderoga Fire Chief Matthew Watts told the newspaper that upon arrival, the building was already engulfed in flames.
“While responding, we were advised that there was an explosion with at least four people injured with possible entrapment,” Watts said by email to the newspaper. “Upon my arrival, I was met by approximately 50 people outside and people still coming out from the building and fire on the first and second floor. Everyone was accounted for.”
Read the full article